Thursday 4 April 2013

Buddy class koru art

WALT:use a symbol to represent something special to me.
First I looked at pictures then we drew some koru with pastal.Then we washed it with black dye.
I found colouring the white in a bit tricky. The green koru are the boys. The little koru is my little brother Connor, the next biggest is me and the biggest is dad. The red one is mum.
                                                                           After
  
                                                             Before




Ebony says: I like the way the red koru stands out. I wonder why this one is special? Can you talk about what these koru represent? This is a fantastic piece of art Lachlan. You showed good persistence and accuracy, especially with the white.

No comments:

Post a Comment