Sunday, 29 November 2015
Wednesday, 25 November 2015
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
Thursday, 5 November 2015
Thursday, 29 October 2015
Sunday, 18 October 2015
Wednesday, 14 October 2015
- Title - the title of This Land We Call Home sounded weird because it's there home land and I wonder were it is and I wonder why its this land we call home rather than the land we call home.
- Predictions I think that some Japanese people are living in California when world war 2 kicked off and the americans want the Japanese people out of America incase they were bombers.
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Monday, 7 September 2015
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Monday, 24 August 2015
The cat called Johnson glanced around furiously looking for something, anything to help him escape. The continuous taunts of the bird named Billy was mucking up his brain, big time. The mischievous bird had trapped him 3 days ago.
He was in the lounge next to the big glass window searching, from behind the metal bars. He spotted a big black dog outside. The exact same dog he plays with, Bob. He knew Bob would rescue him if he saw him. He had to signal him some how without Billy knowing. Then he had a brain wave. The dog and cat distress call. Billy wouldn't know the distress call. Hannnnnnnnnn hannnnnnnnn hannnnnnnnnn Johnson cried with his mouth closed. Bob ears pricked up when he heard the call. He gazed around and spotted Billy. Bob went to get his friends Ryan the Rottweiler and Penelope the Pit Bull to rescue Billy. Lets go and attack. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Woof woof squawk squawk. Billy flew away as fast as he could. Freedoooom screeched Johnson. I'm free I'm free I'm free. They lived happily ever after until...
Thursday, 20 August 2015
2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: getting my garment done on time because the head peace.
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
Description: in reading we have been doing tic-tac-toe activities. They are a bunch of activities that help with your goal ether summarising or questioning. I chose summarising. This is the tic tac toe I chose. Summarising is when you make a story shorter but keep all the main points. First I had to read the article and note take. After that you had to write a little story with your main words.
- Ryan Flynn got the world's first bionic eye. He wears special glasses that have a little camera in them. It sends video images as electrical pulses to electrodes Implanted in the back of his eye. The main surgeon is Professor Paulo Stanga. I reckon this could fix blindness in the world but each bionic eye costs heaps of money. The other problem would be that it would take ages for the surgeons to complete the surgery.
Wednesday, 22 July 2015
Monday, 22 June 2015
Our movie has:
*lots of interesting details about digestion that our audience won’t know
*clear explanations about each stage of the digestion process (talking clearly and loudly, using specific science vocabulary)
*humour/interesting detail to keep the audience engaged
IMAGE: Here is our group’s video
BIG IDEA: Digestion is all about breaking food down into tiny bits so it is small enough to travel around in your blood to feed your body and give it energy. The small intestine sucks out the nutrince and sends it around your body. The large intestine dry's out the remaining food.
Feedback/Feedforward: Feedford I think you need to keep the camera stil.feedbackl and I think Jett did really well on speaking clear.#Eli
Evaluation: I think we did well because our movie has lots of interesting details about digestion that our audience won’t know. But next time we need to include more funny facts.
Sunday, 21 June 2015
Thursday, 18 June 2015
Tuesday, 16 June 2015
Wednesday, 10 June 2015
Sunday, 7 June 2015
Feedback/Feedforward: Loki that writing is funny and cool i think you could put some more detail in to it. #jetty
Evaluation: I think I did well because my story is funny. But I need to use more complex sentences because I sometimes fell to lazy to do complex sentences so I just like to compound sentences.
Tuesday, 2 June 2015
Tuesday, 19 May 2015
- Weight on balls of feet
- Feet shoulder width apart
- Knees flexed
- Concentration and eyes on ball, head and eyes up
- Push hard off outside foot and go forwards to attack pass
- Quick small feet, stay on balls of feet
- Arms within confines of body
- Take feet to ball
- Land with a SBP
- Body angled to see player and ball
- Anticipate pass and player movement
- Meet player as they start towards the ball/where they want to go
- stay close to the attacking player
- Head and eyes up, arms close to body to avoid obstruction/contact
- Angle body so attacking player is ‘pushed’ away from where he/she wants to go
- 0.9m from ball carrier
Evaluation:I think I did well because I landed in a stable positionm. But I could work on having my body angled to see both the player and the ball
Feedback/feedforward: good job Loki you landed good but you could work on catching the ball when you intercept. Thomas.
Thursday, 14 May 2015
Sunday, 10 May 2015
Sunday, 19 April 2015
Wednesday, 25 March 2015
Monday, 23 March 2015
Sunday, 22 March 2015
We have been learning about transformation. We have specifically learnt that...
translation is when an object slides in any direction;
rotation is when an object is turned around a central point;
reflection is when an object is flipped and has a line of symmetry.
Our challenge was to design a car badge that contained at least one of these aspects of transformation.
Thursday, 12 March 2015
Sunday, 8 March 2015
Monday, 2 March 2015
Wednesday, 25 February 2015
The only goal I didn't achieve is the one at swimming sports because I came 2nd in breaststroke.
I know I've achived my goal because now I start as straight as a arrow
I know I'v also achived this goal because now I go straight rather than veer off course.
Tuesday, 24 February 2015
Sunday, 22 February 2015
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together
Evaluation: I think my movie has a very steady camera and it has a clear message but connor could have faced me when I was speaking.
I like how you showed time passing and I also like how you dressed up like a teacher and your impression.
I think connor could of faced you when he was speaking.