Sunday 6 April 2014

Swimming sports

WALT: evaluate

WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:
Answer questions honestly.
Use correct spelling and punctuation.
Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.


What are you most proud of at swimming sports and why?

What challenged you the most and Why?

How did you show kotahitanga?

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?


Honk and I'm off, it freestyle I'm ahead of the person on my left, but behind of my right. I finish forth and that's enough to get me to the final. Next its backstroke. Now I'm in the water Ready Set Honk. I'm off and I'm wizzing past the spectators. I come forth again, still that's enough to get me to the final. Now it's the final heat for me and it's breastroke. I'm on the diving platform David is running this race, his booming voice go's Ready Set Honk. I'm going up down up down up down, this time I come third, that's enough to get me to the final. Now it's the finals and I'm in all of them. First it's freestyle Ready Set Honk I'm off. Swim swim swim swim, I came second wohu. Now it backstroke Ready Set Honk I'm off I think I'm ahead of all of them and I came first. Finally it breastroke Ready Set Honk I'm off and I'm going up down up down up down very fast, I come second. What an awesome day. Mum came to watch me.

Next time I will try to kick more

I showed Kotahitanga by saying nice race to make them feel good.

The thing that challenged me the most was diving because I am not used to diving.

I am most proud of coming first.

No comments:

Post a Comment