Tuesday 24 June 2014

Grasshopper tennis sample


WALT: improve our small ball skills like catching, throwing, and hitting.

Description: We have been participating in a tennis programme with Big John (John Salisbury) from Tennis Manawatu. He has taught us some tennis skills that help with controlling and hitting the ball 

What are you most proud of and why? Temple tap downs because I am really good at it.

What challenged you the most and Why? Rack track because he made us do it with our bad hand.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? I reckon I could work on my racetrack because I always drop it.


Evaluation: I reckon I could do more detail to the description.

Feedback/feedforwad: I like how you have given honest reflections. To improve this post you could answer the questions with full sentences. Katie.

1 comment:

  1. Lachlan, you were really striving for excellence in Grasshopper Tennis and I liked the way that you persevered even when the challenges got tough. Thanks for your honesty in your reflections.

    ReplyDelete