Tuesday 17 June 2014

Integrity Sample.

WALT: communicate a message with others.

WALT: show integrity.


Description: We have been learning about integrity.  We want to share our understanding with others.

Evaluation: 
 WALT: communicate a message with others.
                                 Create a story board showing the beginning, middle and end of our message
I think we did averge plus we made our video different
Use Puppet Pals as a tool to share our message.
  I reckon we did averge but next time I wouldn't use puppetpals.
Keep our audience engaged.
I reckon we did average because when they were watching it they didn't look to interested

WALT: show integrity.
Everyone in our group has contributed evenly.
I reckon we did well because everyone contriuted.
Integrity is the main theme of our message
We didn't do that well because it was more kothahetanga.
Feedback/feedforward: I think you should talk louder. 
# Liam

I showed integrity by when our maths box was tipped over I picked it up when no one was watching.







2 comments:

  1. Getting the main message to come across strongly in a video is very difficult isn't it? What could you do differently to make it stronger next time?
    You do need to include a photo of your storyboard in this post Lachlan. I also think that you could do your evaluations with more depth - "I reckon we did average" doesn't tell us much! It is always a good idea to add what you think you could improve on for next time.
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lachlan!

    ReplyDelete